At S4S, we are proud of our orthodontic team and the appliances they produce. We want to invite you to see just how good we are!
Members of the British Orthodontic Society (BOS) and DAMAS accredited, we offer a full range of orthodontic appliances and a wealth of experience. With a focus on first-class customer service, the dentist and the patient are at the heart of all we do.
Made in-house by our qualified, GDC registered technicians, we offer functional, fixed and removable devices that are made entirely to our dentist’s specification.
- ‘Local service’ - offered to orthodontists and general dentists throughout the UK, no matter where you are based. We offer a freepost service with all impressions & appliances and are happy to pop in to your practice to discuss our products, anytime.
- Quality assurance process – every appliance is checked by our GDC registered technicians to ensure the highest quality before it leaves the lab. To show our passion for customer service, every job also includes a technician QA card and we actively encourage feedback.
- Experienced team – together, with over 30 years of experience, our ortho team offer bespoke designs that are tailored to you. They are readily available on the phone for any advice or design queries you may have to ensure that the end-product is made to your prescription.
- Fast turnaround – our 48-hour retainer service means that we can help you treat your patients quicker. Our standard turnaround time for all appliances is 10 working days.
- Digital Dentistry - an innovative lab, we are able to accept digital cases via email, as well as offer a scan & store option – an accurate, convenient and risk-free way to store, view & archive impressions.
- Smilelign clear aligners – showcasing our drive for digital dentistry, we are the exclusive providers of Smilelign clear aligners. Made entirely in our laboratory using the latest 3D CADCAM technology and software, we are able to help orthodontists and dentists provide alternative and cost-effective treatments for their patients.
To discover more about our full orthodontic range, request an info pack for your practice (including some great offers!), or even a visit from one of our client services team, click here.
We're also going to be at the British Orthodontic Conference in Manchester from September the 14th - come and see us at stand 37!