Subject: Smilelign Clear Aligners
Host: Dr Caroline Hemington (In-person), Dr Milad Shadrooh (Online)
Study options: Online, In-person
ECPD: 6 hours
Cost: Various - from £195
A UK-made clear aligner system celebrating 11 outstanding years in the market, discover what Smilelign can bring to your practice and why it is the preferred aligner system for thousands of dentists throughout the UK.
Unique Smilelign benefits include:
- Pre-aligners – issued with every treatment plan, these passive aligners ensure correct fit before we proceed to active aligners. They also allow the patient to trial treatment before they commit fully, ensuring there will be no issues once full treatment commences.
- 0.3mm movement per aligner – worn for 2 weeks at a time, our aligners move more per aligner than other systems available. This means our treatments need less aligners to complete - with faster treatments as a result.
- UK-based – manufactured in their entirety at our laboratory in Sheffield, our team of skilled technicians are on-hand to talk about your cases, whenever you should need them.
Hosted by Dr Caroline Hemington, highly experienced in aesthetic dentistry and a Platinum Smilelign provider, you are taught all you need to know to confidently provide a great orthodontic service to your patients using Smilelign technology - from consultation, right through to retention.
YOUR SEMINAR PACKAGE
- Practical workshop for IPR, Attachments and Bonded Retainers
- Face-to-face guidance
- Full Smilelign case, including Treatment Plan and Pre-aligners
- IPR kit with gauge (£253.20)
- Smilelign demo case with models to show to prospective patients
- 6 hours of verifiable ECPD
- Full marketing support to help you get started
- Digital copy of seminar for you to refer back to.
Friday 13th October 2023 - Seminar: 9-5pm
Content covered includes:
- Case selection - what to treat and when to refer on
- Effective orthodontic assessment, including record taking and successful prescriptions
- Case management - from consultation to retention, including compliance
- Practical Workshop: Attachments, IPR and Bonded Retainer techniques
- Successful patient consent
- Treatment planning and the dentist portal
- Case studies of previous Smilelign treatments
Enhance Your Learning
Meet our Host: Dr Caroline Hemington
Dr Caroline Hemington has vast experience in the field of cosmetic dentistry, including Smilelign aligners. This has earnt her the position of top Platinum Provider year on year.
She has lectured on Smilelign aligners for over three years and brings knowledge and case studies from her own personal experiences with treatment in practice.
For 2023, we are excited to announce that our In-person seminars are taking place at a brand new venue - St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, London.
Located just a 5-minute walk from both St Pancras and King’s Cross, the venue is easily accessible by both train and tube.
Built in 1873, this historic venue provides stunning rooms and architecture, with our seminars hosted in The Ordish. Also included as part of the seminar package is a delicious hot buffet.
We understand that our seminar dates might not be suitable for every dentist. As such, we also have online training options available for Smilelign: