Snoreshield is a pre-formed thermo plastic mandibular advancement splint.
Key Features of Snoreshield:
- Low cost treatment - 11 pence per night
- Simple & Easy to use – 10 minutes at home
- Place Snoreshield in boiling water for 15 seconds.
- Place in mouth and bite together and use fingers to shape to your teeth.
- Once moulded to your teeth place in cold water for 2 minutes.
- Full written instructions are in the Snoreshield box.
Medical & Dental Information - Snoreshield must not be used for the treatment of Central Sleep Apnoea. Snoreshield is not recommended for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. If you have been told that you stop breathing or choke or gasp during sleep then you must not use Snoreshield unless prescribed by a doctor or Sleep Physician. Snoreshield must not be used by anyone under 18 years of age. If you are in any doubt about the suitability of Snoreshield contact your doctor. You should only purchase Snoreshield if you feel able to wear it on your teeth at night. If you have dentures or very few teeth you should ask your dentist if Snoreshield is suitable for you. If you have any pain in your jaw joints or teeth or gums do not use Snoreshield. Snoreshield should only be used if you have good oral hygiene and do not require dental treatment. If you are in any doubt then you must consult your dentist.