NitrAdine Disinfecting Tablets
We are often asked for advice on care of the dental appliances that we construct in our laboratory. After extensive testing of the products currently available, we are pleased to recommend NitrAdine disinfecting tablets.
Instructions for use
- Before using the NitrAdine tablet, brush, cleanse, and rinse the appliance as usual.
- Immerse the appliance in a glass of lukewarm water and add one tablet.
- Make sure the appliance is fully covered with water. Allow to soak for 15 minutes in the solution.
- Remove the appliance and rinse well under water before replacing in your mouth.
- If a taste should remain on your appliance after replacing in your mouth, place in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
Ingredients & care information
For external use only. Discard solution after use. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or to persulfates.
Do not put tablet in mouth. Tablet powder may cause eye damage. Do not drink or use as a mouthwash. Rinse appliance well before fitting it in your mouth. Discontinue use & seek medical attention if any irritation, swelling or pain develops following the first or any later use. Consult instructions for use. Store in a cool, dry place. For single use only.
- Dry tablet: Incorrect use of this tablet can cause skin irritation and serious eye damage. Wash hands thoroughly after handling and keep out of reach of children.
- If in eyes: rinse carefully with water for several minutes, removing contact lenses if safe and easy to do so. Immediately call poison centre or doctor.
- If on skin: wash with plenty of soap & water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention.
INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lactose Monohydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Flavour, PVP, Pentapotassium bis(peroxymonosulfate) bis(sulphate), Dipotassium peroxidisulphate.Cornmint Oil/ Mentha Arvensis Oil.
Purchase more tablets
Please click here to order additional NitrAdine tablets.