Why Smilelign Is Going From Strength to Strength
Smilelign is a clear orthodontic aligner system, it is the latest addition to the portfolio of products at S4S. Smilelign is exclusively offered by S4S, they offered it out to their own clients for the last 12 months, now Smilelign is set to officially go live with the launch planned at The Dentistry Show 1-2 March 2013 on stand S59.
Matt Everatt was interviewed recently about the new system, "The Smilelign project has been such a pleasure to work on. We have been introduced to digital dentistry at such a high level. The software developers, the manufacturers of the electronic gadgets and digital printing partners are leaders in their field! They have helped us introduce this amazing finished product that we now know as Smilelign. I can't quite believe that we have this technology at our fingertips! We were so keen to move into digital dentistry and carve a niche somehow. We know there are other aligner systems offered to dentists, however we feel what we offer is unique in many ways.
After researching the market, we spoke to many dentists and patients. The biggest and most obvious thing to us was Dentists wanted simplicity. Some of the other systems required extensive training as the treatments they were claiming to treat were very complex. We wanted a clear aligner system that was able to offer treatment that was predictable, quick and simple to administer. We have achieved exactly that! Our technicians will pre assess cases for suitability, ensuring the cases we do aren't too complex. On average we are seeing cases finished in less than 12 months, even less than 6 months.
We have embraced digital dentistry, we give a free version of the Smilelign Ortho Studio and we are able to have live links to clinics when discussing treatment plans. So many of our existing clients are now using Smilelign for their patients, we officially launch Smilelign at the Dentistry Show in March. I can only imagine it getting massive and become a market leader in 2013."
We asked one of our top clients, a dentist who has just began using Smilelign for 10 reasons why he loves Smilelign:
1. No up front lab fees.
2. No accreditation required to use the system.
3. Amazing technical back up
4. Detailed treatment planning with great discussions with Technicians to achieve predictable results.
5. The clearest aligners I've ever used! Really are invisible.
6. Most cost effective aligner system around. No need to prepay to get discounts!
7. Beautiful packaging, looks really professional and the wash bag kit that comes with the first aligner is great.
8. Simple instructions for the patient included with the appliances.
9. Free marketing literature, leaflets and posters have a fresh look.
10. Free listing on S4S website 'find your nearest clinic' already had a referral from it
You can request more information on Smilelign by contacting S4S on 0114 250 0176 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Also see us on Stand S59 at the Dentistry Show - NEC Birmingham 1-2 March